1. I don't like having to say (or type) "Just kidding." I feel like people should just automatically know when I'm kidding or when I'm not, which I know is unfair but come on, it doesn't take too long to figure out that I usually am.
2. Does anyone really have "Jenkins" for a last name? I've only ever hear it on old movies and SNL skits--characters like cops, reporters, soldiers, etc. Seriously, do you know anyone who's last name is Jenkins? I'd love to know if you do, because I've decided it's a last name Hollywood made up a long time ago.
3. Thank you, thank you, thank you Katie for letting me vent. I don't know what's up with me today but I probably said a lot of things I shouldn't have. Though you seemed to enjoy hearing me rip certain people/places/things to shreds, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to take three pieces of bread instead of two at church on Sunday. (Please see #1)
4. My house is messy and so far I haven't talked myself into getting it clean today. I have company coming this weekend but it's like my vacuum is covered with a layer of acid and I'll burn my palms off if I touch it.
5. Remember this post? I feel like that again today. Don't mess with me, I'll set your hair on fire.
13 comments:
This'll cheer you up. Or make you disown me because it's ridiculously inappropriate. Hmmm.... I've decided it's worth the risk. If you don't laugh your fanny off, I will be very very surprised. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnVJZkDuVBM
p.s. Make sure the kids aren't around when you play this.
p.s. I know someone with the last name Jenkins. I swear.
p.p.s. Please don't set my hair on fire.
There was an Elder Jenkens in my mission. And wouldn't you know it, he's exactly like Mr. Brady...the dad on "The Brady Bunch"...what's his name?
And, this is referring to your Walmart post: What the hell does "packing heat" mean? I've always wondered. I'm assuming it means carrying a gun or illegal drugs or something. Yes, my street smarts could use a polishing.
Hally and Sally are driving to Vegas right now.
*Jenkins
At one point there were two different Jenkins families in our ward. One lived right around the corner from us and the other had a daughter that was one of my very good friends and still is actually. Anyway, I like you angry. Angry people make me happy. Maybe that says something not-so positive about my personality, but who the ef cares?! Not me!
Jeff has a Chris Jenkins in his Police Academy class right now. So there you go - a cop named Officer Jenkins. In real life even.
Here's some extra "luvs" thrown in your direction!
luvs, luvs, luvs, aby
D(insert hippa laws here) Jenkins--i take her little blue card 3x a week in the nazi room.
in other news, i would personally love, and truly enjoy it, if you set taryn's hair on fire...
I had a science teacher in Jr. High...Mr. Jenkins. He was really weird too!
Marilyn Jenkins - Kentridge class of '73. Beautiful olive skin, black hair and light eyes. Girlfriend to my most serious crush in highschool.
Last year when I needed my highschool transcript in order to prove myself worthy to take a class at the design institute, it was she, now working in the records office of our alma mater who sent it.
Do I detect too much sugar (Peanut Butter egg perhaps?)in this mood?
After you watch taryn's link, check out Jimmy's response:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGa29kPBbp4. Sooooo inappropriate, but too funny. Our other favorite is Achmed the Dead Terrorist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go. There's your random, mood-lifting, inappropriate videos for the day. :)
There were Jenkins in Iowa.....either you just didn't know them, or I have a really bad memory (because I swear they were in our ward) =0). Either of these choices is just as likely
Ok, so all these people know Jenkins...but YOU still don't know one. So, I will solve your problem...you know my sister Brie right....as of August 4th of last year, she is Brienne Jenkins. Ta da!!! You know a real Jenkins. Glad I could help. ;) She looks like she came out of Hollywood, but she is the real deal.
I wish I knew about taking 2 and 3 pieces of bread earlier! Sheesh. ;)
I love your eggs and your posts! Have a fun weekend!
Two pieces of bread is all you need? Shoot.... I have to bring my own loaf to our sacrament meetings. What can i say? its been a hard week.
Post a Comment