Roo-hoo-ha-ha-herrrmmm-mmm-mwah-ha-ha-hhrrrrThis is the sound of unadulterated blubbering. Think John Travolta on Opera. We found some great air fare for Go's week off in May, so it's Irvine here we come--totally unexpected and my paler than pale skin is so overwhelmed to have this oppurtunity to get some of it's color back, this is the sound it would make if it could sob with gratitude.
2. HhhhhrrrrrmmmmHear that? It's the sound of indecision. I'm getting my head worked on Friday. Not by a shrink like it probably should but by a stylist. Haven't decided what I should do yet but I'm feeling gutsy, which never really works out for me like the way I hope. It's always like hey, why am I not looking like Posh Spice? I showed you a picture and everything but I still have a ghetto booty and mild case of adult acne. I want my money back.
3. MmmmmeeeeerrpThis is the sound of something shrinking, which is my desire to get back on my 5K training schedule after being sick the past 2 weeks.
4. VoooooooshRuby is registering for kindergarten this week and this is the sound of that fact blowing my mind.
5. GwwwwaaaahThis sound is dedicated to my lagging of sketches but if you listen closely, it has an undertone of resigned determination to finish what I vowed to start.
9 comments:
Yeah you are getting to go!!!
WHOO HOO! Here's to getting out of the cold. Call me up if you need some park play dates!
YAY!! Kiwi and I can't wait!
There isn't enough room on here to express how I'm feeling about it!!!!!!! And I got to voice it over the phone.
Long story, but I went to bed thinking I'd actually typed and sent more feelings on the subject, to realize that no, I'd only composed it in my mind.
Won't bore the rest of you with it, but lets just say that visions of fireprincesses have danced in my head ever since I've heard they were coming!!!!!!!!!!
grrrgleesnorrrrrrrfbpk. that's my sound of my bummer-dom that you picked irvine over vegas. enjoy the vitamin d, although vegas has plenty of it too...sheesh...:)
I've spent Spring Break in Irvine. Yomama is a lovely host. Wish I could be in the back yard on a chaise lounge, not causing any trouble to Yomama, just soaking up the rays and going out for chocolate cake occasionaly. Have Fun!
please post a picture of your hair when you have completed the metamorphisis.
yay!!!!!!!
Cadence keeps saying, "show me that guy with the crazy hair. I want to see the guy with the crazy hair!" Her theory: he hung upside down for a whole day to make his hair stand up.
Post a Comment