Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm Stuck

There is not one single thing that starts with R that I feel like drawing.

I'm open to suggestions.
While you're thinking, here are the top 10 contenders for today's sketch:

1. Ruby
2. rice paddy
2. ranunculus
3. rawhide
4. Rastafarian
5. Ron (my FIL)
6. rhino
7. rocking chair
8. reeds
9. rooster
10. RuPaul

12 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

what about RAINBOW... yes. I vote RAINBOW! [insert giggle here]

Anonymous said...

Of that list, and certainly not dissing Ruby, because her portrait could be really fun/darling/meaningful, but could be tough to catch in a sketch ...Ranunculas - hands down. They have really interesting stems/leaves besides the op art bloom.
But I was really hoping you would do radishes (honestly I thought about it yesterday) - very beautiful contrasting lines between the radish and the stem/leaves.
Come on!!!

Taryn said...

ruffles?
raspberries?
red sox?
relish?
rake?
Ross (from Friends)?
Rambo?

Tam said...

robocop

Jennifer said...

I'd go with Rastafarian. The dreds could be fun.

Meredith said...

i vote ruby. or rey gubernick.

Martha said...

Rubik's cube or rocket

josieposie said...

ranunculus, favorite flower ever.

bethany said...

Rupaul-hands down.

Heather said...

rununculas.

Kristen said...

If you did RuPaul - full drag, you would be my hero. Or at least more of a hero than you usually are...

franny said...

ranunculas...your flower drawings are beautiful!