So cute! I love this cut. It looks great on you! Here are the girls' reviews: Cadence: "Cool! Can I get Hannah Montana hair, too?" Cami: "Who's that?" Holly: "Get off the computer and get my bottle!"
Meggie and I totally love it and think it makes you look younger but not in that 12 year old boy way. It so shows off your eyes!!! We give it two thumbs up!
14 comments:
ooooh Heidi Klum bangs! and that's a compliment - i love it! Did you get highlights too? Or did the cut just shine them thru better?
So cute! I love this cut. It looks great on you!
Here are the girls' reviews:
Cadence: "Cool! Can I get Hannah Montana hair, too?"
Cami: "Who's that?"
Holly: "Get off the computer and get my bottle!"
I like it!!:)
i'm whistling right now just like the foreign "landscape technicians" do in irvine at joggers.
Very nice! Love the new bangs!
Oh-La-La!Isn't a hair cut and color so refreshing? I always feel like a new women! Cute!
OOOOOooooooo!!!! CUTE!
Meggie and I totally love it and think it makes you look younger but not in that 12 year old boy way.
It so shows off your eyes!!!
We give it two thumbs up!
Ohyeahandanotherthing - the new look makes your gums look smaller.
Wow! Your bangs are giving me a blast from the past! I love it. Very cute look on you. The layers look like they are growing out nicely.
My first thought was about Heidi Klum as well. And I see no orange-are you sure that all the snow hasn't blinded you?
You should have waited till May. We can always do a little repair job??? And Yes you can be #1 on the list for next time!
Nice! For some reason to me it looks like your hair is longer in the after. Weird.
I like your bangs, sexy, it looks way good to me, but of course I can't see the roots.
Post a Comment