Sunday, July 22, 2007

Random Thoughts

-Go and I just finished our DVR'd season 6 of 24. I love the show and I have a big fat fictional crush on Jack Bauer. But, they have GOT to get some new terms to use. Here are some of the more overdone phrases they use in the show: "We'll send in a tactical team!", "I'm patching you through now.", "Hey, we've all had a rough day, but you need to stay on task.", "We're setting up a perimeter!", "That's an order!", "Reconfigure the satellites!", "Thank you, Mr. President." and the fact that the only cell phones used by every character in the show is a Sprint phone whether you work at CTU or if you're a terrorist, and oh yeah, the constant suspicious looks everyone gives each other across their desks at CTU. Everyone should just mind their own beeswax next season.


-And you know who else should mind their own beeswax? My neighbor who tells me to pull the Black Eyed Susans out of my yard. Yah, they're totally ugly and I've been meaning to do it but Ruby loves them for some reason so they'll stay around for awhile. Especially now since he told me that I should pull them out.


-Ruby's new obsession is gluing foam heart shapes onto both ends of popsicle sticks. She calls them "Bone Hearts."


-I get to see one of my most favorite buddies ever, Alisa, on Tuesday. I am pysched. In fact, you could say that I am once again:


-May has become one of those kids who wants to carry their blanket around all the time. Ick.

6 comments:

Kasey said...

Kylee and May must be cousins! But Kylee sucks her thumb too. That picture well represents what Kylee does all day.

Jessie Riley said...

I love your random thoughts. All very fun. I sometimes wish people could hear what I'm thinking all day. It would be quite RANDOM!

Have fun on your trip! Don't pack as much as I just did. GOOD HEAVENS! I'm sure I'll be getting in trouble at the gate... for having bags that weigh too much! :)

katri said...

Love, love, love Jack Bauer and 24.

You totally rock! Thanks again for the Fab. summer swap. I totally got the extra great end of the deal. :)

Julie said...

Lucky you that you get to see Alisa! Grace is a blanket carrier, too, but I figure it's better than a pacifier :)

Gooches said...

sorry annie, jack bauer is my boyfriend! 24 is like my favorite show and jack and i have been together for about 3 years now!

bethany said...

Jak has suddenly started carrying his blanket every too...places I really don't want him too, like the little car stuck to the front of the grocery cart that you know a million buggers have been wiped on. I try not to think about it. I'm not sure about the spelling of buggers-I realized that I've never written that word before.