How could I NOT leave a comment. Identical perfectly formed lips/chins. Gwen Stefani has met her matches.
These photos are so cute!
Love the shades! When Tess wears her sunglasses she looks like Elton John. haha
I can't believe Ruby's hair! She needs to share some with Kylee. =)
Such cute girls, Alyssa has the exact same shirt as May (in a larger size obviously).
Priceless. Luckily, they are on the other side of the state or else I would have squeezed them to death!
K. SO CUTE. Looking at May is like looking at Ruby a few years ago. HOW FUN! I love these pictures!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How could I NOT leave a comment. Identical perfectly formed lips/chins. Gwen Stefani has met her matches.
These photos are so cute!
Love the shades! When Tess wears her sunglasses she looks like Elton John. haha
I can't believe Ruby's hair! She needs to share some with Kylee. =)
Such cute girls, Alyssa has the exact same shirt as May (in a larger size obviously).
Priceless. Luckily, they are on the other side of the state or else I would have squeezed them to death!
K. SO CUTE.
Looking at May is like looking at Ruby a few years ago. HOW FUN! I love these pictures!!!
Post a Comment