What is this thing on my eye? It pops up on my eyeball every now and then. I keep meaning to ask Go but I always forget, so Go, if you're reading this, remember to tell me what it is when you get home and if my eyeball is going to shrivel up. Also, will I get to have a glass eye? If so, do you think you could hook me up with one with a stop sign instead of a pupil? Or maybe one with the silhouette of a lady like the ones on big-rig tire flaps? If you could look into that for me, that'd be great. I'd really appreciate it. Love you, see you post call.
3 comments:
I think you might be dying Annie!! That darn pink eye disease!!!
I LOVE the pic of you with goggles on - sweet!!
I would want a glass eye that says: "What are YOU looking at?"
Looks like a finger to me.
Post a Comment