According to Ruby's story, I'm never given the oppurtunity to draw these cows in swim garb, so I did it for the cover! My ancient scanner cut off my funny pointy cow hooves. But you get the idea.
More to come! And not necessarily in the correct order. But maybe.
6 comments:
Darling. Very you, but very Ruby too. I have to believe she approved. Would love to hear her comments. Please say you are going to laminate them.
Amazing cover! My little Brynn saw it and has already requested a copy!
SO fun! If Caitlyn "writes" her own story when she turns 4, how much do you charge to illustrate?! I don't think my stick figures will quite cut it. =}
Ruby is so lucky to have a mom that is such a great artist-this really is awesome Annie-deserves a place on the "Art Therapy" wall for sure :) Too bad Jakson doesn't have an artistic mom. When I would draw things on the board at school, my kids would have to ask me what it was. That bad.
I am impressed by how physcially fit your cow family is. They must work out.
If I saw this book on the shelf at the bookstore, I would totally pick it up. You're amazing.
Post a Comment