1. The long awaited Garlock Family Reunion on the Oregon Coast. (Pics of this year's famous Garlock Fam T-shirt to come.)

2. Home to O.C.

3. Ah-ha, fooled you there for a second, didn't I? No, not Paris. Vegas to see the Reynolds.
4. Reynolds cabin.

Three of the four weeks I will be gone from PA, I will be without Brandon. He has already started pouting and moping, not that I blame him. I could start pouting and moping about my cross country flight alone with two squirrelly children, one of whom you can't shut up with snacks, really. And I don't want to give May stuff in front of Ruby that Ruby can't eat. Please be good to us, oh gods of the FUNCTIONING portable DVD player. And I'm already crossing my fingers that we'll get a nice airline checker-inner (seriously, what is the official job title of that person? I cannot for the life of me come up with the name.) who will give me an entire row.
I haven't seen my family since Christmas. It will have been a long 8 months. As for seeing my extended family at the reunion, it will be 4 years for most, even longer than that for others. Garlock Family Reunions...they're just a good time. I am:
BESIDE MYSELF with excitement.

*Sidenote: as you can see this is the Summer of No Make Up and Not Doing My Hair. Love it. I can't get away with that during the winter. That doesn't mean much, though.
8 comments:
Eric always pouts when I leave him at school and go vacationing. Oh, the power of those flight checker inners. They are so intimidating. I always try and look as desperate and incapable as possible. They never buy it though. What week will you be in the OC?
You are naturally so beautiful! Lucky lady! I love your post spin class conversation! Hilarious! I told you, I am going to find a class!!! ;)
When are you going to be at home cause we are thinking about arranging a vacation out there while you are there....it's up in the air-traveling with Jakson is not really my idea of a good time. Good luck on the plane-love the DVD player!
I didn't know you always went to the Oregon Coast?! My parents just sold their beach house they had there since I was 10. So sad. You do look great without make-up!
LUCKY! Both on all of the fun trips you have coming up, and for looking so hot, while not attempting too. Wish we were in Vegas so that we could see you!
Emmy
They are called gate agents I think ... my mom could tell you for sure since she works for Alaska Airlines. Anyway, I am heading to Oregon in September for school (not the coast sadly enough - going to Eugene), anyway have a great time! Good luck on the plane!
Annie, I just hope it turns out better than last year's summer trip! :) I remember that lovely plane flight with two babies. Ah, the memories. None of them good! By the way, you are a gutsy girl to put no make-up pics up and have them look so good. Think about the feelings of your OLDER, wrinkled sister-in-laws(Iam speaking only for myself here. Cindy looks great!). May Julie post such a picture when you are sliding pasting thirty faster than you can catch your breath or at least buy wrinkle cream. :)
dollar store toys and a FUNCTIONING portable dvd player. does ruby like those little disney pricess dolls with the rubber clothes? those got us through a cross-country flight once.
Post a Comment