When I was in middle school, I found this in a National Geographic and ripped it out. I have a faint recollection of peeing my pants from laughing so hard. It was during Ms. Wiggins' 7th period art class, we were searching through magazines for collages. I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever seen. Well, in the top 5 at least.
4 comments:
oh my NASTY!!! That's funny that you still have that from 7th grade :)
Woah - we'll leave it at that.
I noticed your book list, awesome! Actually I was scrolling down and saw my dad's name out of the corner of my eye (Dave Eggers) and kinda freaked out. And then I remembered that he shares a name with the author Dave Eggers and was ok, "OK." So I'm not freaked. Another author I'd mention is David Baldacci. All have been great, tho The Christmas Train and Wish You Well are totally different from the mystery/FBI/murder stuff he usually writes. but both are great in their own storytelling sort of way. I have read all but The Camel Club and The Collectors but I have them from the library as we speak. Enjoy!
GROSS, so GROSS. Between this, the star wars post, and the family with the mullets, you win the prize for unique blog posting pictures!
I've mentioned my armpit issues before. The hippie anti-anti-perspirant parents that have made me ULTRA aware of my scent, etc. I kind of wish I could hire one of these ladies to sort of follow me around town, give me an extra rub of roll on when things get stressful. I applaud them for having a somewhat degrading but ever-so-important job.
Post a Comment