Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Happy Anniversary, you stupid disease.

Exactly a year ago today, Ruby was diagnosed with Diabetes. Yes, June 6, 2006. 6-6-06. Coincidence? I think not.

4 comments:

Chereebee said...

I love how you photoshoped Rubs picture in!! I feel so bad for Ruby having to go through all of the diabetes stuff. Hopefully it's getting easier (if that's possible) :)

josieposie said...

Wow, I remember that anniversary. Sad isn't it, to have an anniversary for such a shizzy event. Ethan's had D now for more than half his life. I don't remember a day when he didn't really. We had an endocrinology appt today in Ruby's honor - all is well! All scheduled for the pump in July. Give her all the good food she loves to eat today. Take care.

DianeM said...

Hey Annie, I'm such a blog stalker. I found your blog via Cheree's links, read all the entries and loved them all! I specifically love Harlan Coben and The Kite Runner, so Amen to that. Also, Steve & I are HUGE Arrested Development fans and have watched every episode. I've been attempting to push this series on Alisa for months now. Anyway, now that Alisa is out of commision I need someone's humor to get me through my dreary days in Rhode Island. FYI, Both my Bella and Alisa's Eva were born on 6/6. So it can't be all bad, right? Keep up the funnies, the world needs them. Diane M. (P.S. We have lots of Joyzee people here too, I LOVE them.)

john said...

Take that photo down or post something new. I am sick of looking at the corpse.