futures in interpretive dance? i think so. i liked how may stopped to clap when the first song was over. so cute! (oh, and I love how Brandon is trying to read through the dance party!)
May truly does have sweet moves. I have to say, it is so wierd to see a video of the girls--they have changed so much, it makes me kind of sad. Cliche or not, they just grow up too fast.
9 comments:
why aren't you in there with them?
I love May copying everything Ruby does. The cutest thing ever!
rylee and i really enjoyed "wuby" and "may may" dancing. we'll have to have a dance party this summer. the next generation.
futures in interpretive dance? i think so. i liked how may stopped to clap when the first song was over. so cute! (oh, and I love how Brandon is trying to read through the dance party!)
I thought it was funny too that Brandon was trying to concentrate on something with all that going on!! Cute video!!
May may really uses both her upper and lower body in equal amounts, you can't teach that. I can't wait to teach her to freak dance.
Creeper.
May truly does have sweet moves. I have to say, it is so wierd to see a video of the girls--they have changed so much, it makes me kind of sad. Cliche or not, they just grow up too fast.
So cute. That put me in a good mood.
Post a Comment