Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Favorite Thing I Have Found So Far During This Week of Cleaning and Purging

A fossilized colby cheese stick lovingly wrapped inside of a tube sock, tied with a red ribbon and a half a pound of scotch tape.

10 comments:

Katie May said...

That is SUCH a Gredtel thing to do!! So did you keep the tube sock?

Katie May said...

That is SUCH a Gredtel thing to do!! So did you keep the tube sock?

[AnnieR] said...

Heck no!

Meredith Hayes said...

Who do you think the culprit was?

josieposie said...

Where's the pic?

[AnnieR] said...

Merz - This screams of May.

Josie - Camera's in the shop and my phone was dead/charging. Even so, I threw that thing out so fast, I didn't give myself time to even think to take a picture.

Kasey said...

Yummy! Sometimes cleaning just isn't worth the treasure you may find.

Meredith Hayes said...

That was my guess, but maybe if you LIVED CLOSER (unnecessary plug for CA!) I would know your bunnies well enough to not need a guess. We still could all live on a cul de sac and walk out every morning to get the paper with our hair in curlers!

Tam said...

I just cleaned behind/under the stove and fridge last week. The girls were watching (and "helping")and said, "This is the best day ever" because of all the gross treasures that were found.
This (your post) was funny. I laughed and prob. will every time I think about it.
Happy cleaning!

yomama said...

Not to call anyone out, but this discovery reminds me of the time visiting a home that housed a young boy who's name rhymes with itchiepoo. I'm sitting in the formal living room (which was pretty formal, rhymeswithitchiepoo's dad being a Bishop and all)and for whatever reason the floor heating vent caught my eye and there were little bits of carrot shreds clinging to it, as if it were a grater - which it totally looked like. Now rhymeswithitchiepoo has 3 older siblings, so I can't say for sure that it was him...but lets just say it seemed to have his signature.