Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And This is My Other Family

IMG_0001sm

9 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

Good looking group and the rocks in the background, Steller!!!!!!

Whidget said...

Wow, are there 9 kids???

Meredith Hayes said...

That's pretty amazing to get all those people doing that at the same time. Ruby's doing this wistful model thing, standing slanted and looking full of thoughts.

AND I LOVE RED ROCK. And the Reynoldsies.

camie said...

Love the stripes and bold solids.

Lucy said...

That is such a great picture. Do all the brothers have the same facial hair? It's so unifying:) I love the stripes, the colors, the rocks, the linear look. Fabulous! Glad you got to spend some time with both families.

Sotutus said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Kelley Flint said...

What a great background. I miss that red rock.

[alisar] said...

This is going to sound weird to your Reynolds relatives, but I have a sisterly love for each of them. Creepy chic out.

yomama said...

Such a great shot! Of course love the subjects but love the artiness of it all.
Especially impressed knowing how hot it was (not exactly, but helloitsvegasinaugust)and no one is obviously melting.
Doubley impressed with how fit Grandpa Ron is looking. And don't bust out a "Cougar" because it was Papa Tommy who mentioned it first. Guess we're kinda focused on middle aged fitness right now.
Go Ron!