Things I Decided That Would Be Equally as Awful as Traveling Single-Parently With Three Children for 16+ Hours:
1. A classic: getting a root canal
2. Wearing Shape-Ups
3. Entering an adult beauty pageant and singing "Proud to Be an American" while wearing an American flag-print Snuggie
4. Watching Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking for 16+ hours
5. Reading all the Twilight books from start to finish
6. Taking testosterone pills and growing a beard
7. Getting a cat
8. Brushing my teeth with motor oil
9. Changing the diapers of one million babies
10. Declaring oneself a Belieber from the pulpit
7 comments:
I am giddy with laughter you clever clever girl. I like the silly silly silliness.
And I'm glad that at least someone in the world has decided something, because if another Someone who is related to me and who just had a baby daughter today, born on Grandma Margaret's Birthday by the way, is reading this, then that Someone (the Someone who had the daughter) better take note that Somepeople decide things and thus deciding is definately do-able.
Another by the way, Since the baby was born on Grandma Margaret's 87th birthday, I told Margaret that the baby is getting Margaret as a middle name. So if anybody out there talks to Margaret, remember she is 87 and just go along with it.
Go Schneeberwitz!
Geez, this is so long I coulda done a blog post
Hahahahaha. Have fun in Irvine, Annie!!!
I HATE that I can understand the PAIN that you felt while writing this post!
Been there...done that...all too recently.
Can't wait to sit by the pool and commiserate. (Or at least stare at the teenage boy wearing the one-piece speedo-type swimsuit.)
No way. I have done both (we did a 24 hour traveling trip with two kids under two anyway, which I assume is much the same) and it was WAY WAY WAY worse than my root canal.
don't act like you are too cool for twilight...
Kellie, you are WAY too cool for Twilight.
Post a Comment