There are a hand full of people in my life who call me Fannie, for obvious reasons. You would think this might help me pull of the fanny pack. It does not. Unlike my brother, who wears one faithfully and with swagger, when it comes to me, there are no right or wrong ways to wear one...only wrong ways.
This is May right after the plunge on Splash Mountain. She kept her hands up the entire time, as she did on the roller coaster in ToonTown. My MayMay is a thrill seeker. Those who know her should not be surprised at this. Why yes! That is one of those animal backpack/leashes things she is wearing! I used to think parents who used these were horrible but kid leashes have been added to the loooooong list of things I said I'd never do as a parent before I had kids and now do. This list includes but is not limited to such things as snapping while on the phone, using my saliva to clean off a smudge on their face, etc.
2 comments:
I've never seen a fanny pack look so cool. I was talking to some women in my ward recently and confessed that one of the things I said I'd never do before I had kids was let them drink some of my coke, and I had totally broken that rule...everyone kind of fake laughed, and then I realized that they, in fact, didn't do that...I suddenly felt like a bad mom. :)
One of the best days of my life...and I didn't have to get wet one drop! Really truly almost a perfect day. Perfect would have been free admission and food, and a few less people at certain locations, but other than that - a practically perfect day.
Oh...and if the girls had wanted to stay longer. Shuttin' down the place is such a victory on so many levels.
Post a Comment