Thursday, August 12, 2010

Because You Needed More Beach Photos?

IMG_8981sm

IMG_8912sm

IMG_8980.sm

IMG_8915sm

IMG_9023sm

9 comments:

LCFrohm said...

please please please explain your bro's tatoo!

Mags said...

holey moley thats a pack of attractive californians:)

Mags said...

esp the last photo of the rock star in ray bans:)

Julie said...

So jealous. Looks like a blast and you are a hot mama. How do you get such gorgeous photos in blazing midday sun? None of my business, but is your brother holding up those trunks with ice skater spray-on glue? :)

Whidget said...

HAHAHA that last comment is hilarious. I was wondering the same thing. (About the trunks.) Also, for a split second I was trying to figure out how your husband looked so different. Then I saw the brother tag. Duh!

[alisar] said...

That all grandpas could look as cool as papa tommy in their swimtrunks is my Christmas wish.

Julie said...

Annie I have a feeling from your face in that last photo and from a photo on a previous post where all I can see is your chin behind either Ruby or May May's face that you are super skinny right now. You look great. Love the ray bans.

MOMMACITA said...

Love the reflection in the glasses. A pic within a pic withing a pic withing a pic

and Julie, Picture that swimsuit in a bubblebath with the two brothers at MY familiy reunion and then you will be testify about the atributes of spayglue.

ericareynolds said...

If I got a tat, I would do Mt. Rushmore too. Although, I'd probably add a quote from Pride and Prejudice, because I'm freaky like that.