Um, in my defense, the sun was super bright in the Caribbean and cast a mighty glare on my phone's screen, thus making it nearly impossible to plainly see the photo of myself which I blindly, as it were, posted on the spot for all to see.
But what's done is done.
Also in my defense: you start feeling pretty secure with your quite average physique after being on a cruise ship for a couple of days, what with the unquestionably high rate of swim-suited passengers with their swollen beer bellies, their legs ravaged with varicose veins, their obvious fungal infections, and their unflattering drunken gyrations.
7 comments:
i should go on a cruise then. glad you're back but i can't get his song out of my head: back to life, back to reality...! it's been fun seeing your mom, she's wonderful.
..."this" song...(and it's really only the 1st line).
I hope I get to see your mom today!! And the way you described the bodies I can't get the image out of my head.
You looked wonderful and of course give your mom a big smooch for watching the girls while you were having good times crusin with the oldies!!!!!!
Wow - thanks girls! I should read this blog more often!
I had a similar out-of-body experience at the Wisconsin Dells.
My pasty skin and only-about-15-lbs.-overweight body was exquisite compared to the other CORNFEDS mulling around the indoor water park scene in the middle of winter.
I nearly sprained my wrist doing the Miss America wave to my fans.
If I had YOUR physique I would proudly and gladly post it for all too see!
Alas, I do not.
Therefore, a swimsuit clad me - you will never see.
luvs, aby
Post a Comment