Tuesday, April 06, 2010

B.C. and A.C.


Pictured on the left: B.C. = before cruise
Pictured on the right: A.C. = after cruise

B.C.:
-I work out about 3 times a week, mostly spin/cardio.
-I eat whatever. I don't pig out but there's not a whole lot of restricting going on, either.
-I eat before I go to bed.
-I don't drink much water.
-I don't get enough sleep.
-I don't take vitamins.
-I don't eat enough vegetables.
-I don't eat enough fiber.
This makes for a tired, cranky, untoned-upper bodied 140 pound girl with bloodshot eyes and bad skin.

Cruise: Last hurrah.

A.C.:
-I work out 5-6 times a week, with a balance of spin/cardio and lifting. P90X.
-I eat healthy, small portions. South Beach diet.
-I close the kitchen after dinner.
-I drink crazy amounts water.
-I get 7-8 hours of sleep.
-I take my vitamins.
-I eat a lot of vegetables.
-I eat a lot fiber.
This plan makes for an alert, happy, toned-upper bodied 125/130 pound girl with clear eyes and glowing skin.

I hate to say it because I need to be fired up for my new way of life A.C., but I am SO looking forward to my last hurrah next week, basking in my last lazy B.C. days.

7 comments:

Brandon Bridge said...

Have a blast on your cruise! Where are you going, by the way? I look forward to joining you in the A.C. phase hopefully not long after baby comes!

KatieB said...

everyone needs a last hurrah. mine was this week. south beach starts next week...

Tam said...

Ummm...BC Arnold does not equal BC Annie. At all. You really do look good but I hear you. Good luck with your AC efforts. I should spy on you and follow your every move. That sounds creepy but all it really means is I have lots of faith in you and need to do the same.

[alisar] said...

When Annie says "it's go time", everybody watch out! Wish I could join you, but baby loves her morning ding dongs.

Alisha said...

Is 140 bad? You're not that short, sista! But I have to commend you on the veggies and fiber. You've probably killed little tiny future-to-be-cancer cells already. I bet you can feel the gas building and the cancer dying with every broccoli.

[AnnieR] said...

No, 140 isn't bad. It's just 10-15 pounds over what I once was and very realistically could be if I put in actual effort. 140 isn't bad at all.

MOMMACITA said...

Enjoy and I really mean to say ENJOY the midnight buffet because in my vast cruise experience (1) the midnight buffet was by far the most fetching of all meals concerned. Pretty pretty chocolate.

I would like pretty pretty sketches of the pretty pretty chocolate please. And a description of their taste. and enjoyment. day after day. wanting some now.