Friday, March 12, 2010

Week 51

Tomorrow Olive turns one!
sigh.
pilotcap.5

pilotcap.4
She really is this squishy, even in real life.
I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by.
I feel like it has just slipped through my fingers, just like her babyhood is this very second.
She's entering into toddlerhood at full force and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
I'm having a hard time with this.
You would, too.
Just look at this face.
pilotcap.2

This post is also a shameless plug
for my cute Hanna Andersson-inspired pilot caps
that will be up in the shop shortly.

Ok. Down to business: Olive's first year is basically over. My mom has asked several times if I will continue the Friday photo of Olive and up until this point, I had always said I'd stop after she was a year. I'm rethinking my position and have decided that I will continue to post pictures every Friday but not necessarily of Olive. I'm opening up the Friday photos to any member of our family--whoever strikes my fancy on that particular Friday. Seems like a good compromise.

12 comments:

yomama said...

What a doll baby...Incredible. I'd have to scan through all the pictures and I don't have time right now, but I'm thinking we haven't seen a shot with her mouth closed since her first week or so - that ever so sweet one in a hat sleeping.
Wondering if she's a team mouth breather, or if her ample lips are just too heavy to pull up very often. Good thing I'll be there in a couple of weeks.
And the hat - darling! Love the flower - was hoping that's what you had in mind.

camie said...

The hat turned out beautifully. I can't wait to have some birthday cake with that little doll.

Brandon Bridge said...

I love how the hat turned out! Happy Birthday little Olive girl!

Katie Waldron said...

I'm dying over these pics. She is so beautiful & the cap is to die for. Love it Annie. You are so talented.

bethany said...

Love it Annie-Olive really is a beautiful baby. I know what you mean about them growing up way too fast. I feel like I just gave birth to Storey (though not as sore) and she's already in nursery and talking! It's a little sad.
Happy Birthday Olive!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Olive! Love the hat. How about some boy-inspired hats, too? Cuz it's a boy out here!

[AnnieR] said...

OH! A boy! That's wonderful!!! Congrats, Heathe. And don't you worry. I'm working on some boy caps!

Meredith said...

And the year was exceedingly great.

Halleluuuujah for the continuing Friday pictures!

Tasha said...

I love the hat Annie! I got my package! I can't wait to surprise my Evie with it in the morning! I'm going to rave about your shop on my blog. I'm sure I'll be back for more as well.

Take good care.
Tasha Adams

Tasha said...

PS The baby is equally delightful :)

Nancy said...

Super fabulous hat.

[AnnieR] said...

Tasha, I just went to your blog. Are Ruby and Rose your girls names? I didn't know you had a Ruby. Rose is always a name we throw around. Maybe if we have a #4 and she's a girl, we'll finally do it. Maybe.