Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Photo: Two Peas in a Pod

3.26.10.2sm

3.26.10.sm1

6 comments:

Kerilyn said...

Do you eat a special diet when you are pregnant to get kids with cheeks like that?

If our baby does not have the cheeks that your girls do, can I return the baby hat I ordered? Their cheeks are the best!

Brandon Bridge said...

Dito to what Kerilyn said. That second picture is to die for.

yomama said...

I can't imagine cuter pictures of these two. That expression on Olive's face in the first one! Do you think she's excited to have Ruby paying attention to her??

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

What? I left a LOVELY comment, and my blog DROPPED ME!!!???!?! Seriously? AH, ......

so what I was saying was somewhere along the lines of.....OH MY GOODNESS!!!! My hear! I don't know if it stopped or started beating faster. These are SOOO precious! Of course they are adorable, as are your hats, but the MOMENT. So cute.

I have thought this for a while, but Olive looks JUST like Ruby did to me! These pictures are like a time warp...watching baby Ruby and grown up Ruby at the same time! At least Olive will know she is going to go from scrumptious and cute to gorgeous! Anyway....Bummer my comment got deleted..... these are awesome. Great job - on the hats, the photography, and your CUTE girls.

Leilana Warren said...

cutest pic ever!

Sardean said...

aww, ruby is such a great big sister! they are simply adorable. and your house must be made to have great lighting all the time b/c it almost looks like a staged photo session.