Friday, March 19, 2010

Also

Pilot caps for boys are now available.
Any shape can be appliqued
but in the shop so far, you'll find and a guitar and a fox.
There are also more choices for the little ladies.





One more thing:

She looks so much like my Dad in the picture, it totally freaks me out. Especially with this glazed expression on her face, one that says "I've-been-watching-sixteen-hours-of-nothing-but-cowboy-movies-and-early-Seventh-Heaven-episodes." Well hello there, Tom Garlock.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Annie! Love your hats! Can I ask you what program you use for your graphic design? I'm looking into taking a class on the subject and am not sure what program to learn.
Thanks!

camie said...

Love those red hats! If your dad ever wants to watch an episode of Seventh Heaven with us, send him over. We'll provide the popcorn.

yomama said...

Seriously, I don't think he's ever watched Seventh Heaven. There are a few other shows I could list, but there is only so much room in the commment box. Like I should talk.

[AnnieR] said...

Oh, he SO has Mom. Maybe it was because Gilmore Girls came right before it though, come to think of it...

yomama said...

Heh-heh.