Like the matching onesie, high chair banner and wall banner?
My pal Beth, of Love, September made them and you can find them here.
"But where are the baby-covered-in-cake pictures?" you may be asking. There are none.
Olive doesn't like to be dirty, so she just sort of patted her piece of carrot cake.
Good, cakey. Nice, cakey. That's a good cake.
My pal Beth, of Love, September made them and you can find them here.
"But where are the baby-covered-in-cake pictures?" you may be asking. There are none.
Olive doesn't like to be dirty, so she just sort of patted her piece of carrot cake.
Good, cakey. Nice, cakey. That's a good cake.



5 comments:
Way cute banners/shirt/highchair banner, Beth! Way cute baby girl, Annie, and she is still somewhat of a baby! Love the tentative pointer finger sampling. Very lady like.
Okay, so when I take pictures with indoor lighting, they turn out awful, so how do yours still turn out looking great? Is this the magic of photoshop, some secret you have learned, or just the "Annie touch"?
She's looks adorable-that onesie looks so cute on her.
Happy birthday Olive!
Kylee was like that with her first cake. Someone at her party decided she needed to get dirty and painted her face with the frosting from the cake. It was great.
Hmph. I can't believe she is one. ONE! PS I love to see that little round face, round cheeks, round eyes, round head. Ugh I could eat her up.
The cake looks delish!I love the banner and t-shirt. I posted your etsy shop on my blog today as one of m favorite things. Give me your address and I'll send you a blog invite so you can see!
adamsinhershey@yahoo.com
Tasha
Post a Comment