Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Photo: Reverse Psychology on Ruby

Hey Rubes, don't smile.
IMG_0739sm

Good, good.

Uh-uh-oh.

I think see a smile. Don't you dare smile!
IMG_0738sm


You're smiling! You're in so much trouble!
IMG_0743sm


That's it. You're grounded from school today. Go in the house and eat some ice cream.
IMG_0735sm

8 comments:

yomama said...

Precious!!! I can just hear that giggle! Too sweet!

S.A.R. said...

Please tell me you really grounded her from school and told her to eat ice cream.

Jennifer said...

She's so beautiful!

Jill said...

Cute! Cute! I can't believe how much she has grown since we moved. She is beautiful, all of your girls are...I need Adam to make more money so that I can spend some money in your cute little shop, love your photographs too, let me know if you are ever in SLC! :)

camie said...

She's looking so grown up these days.

Jill T said...

I love this trick. :)

[alisar] said...

She looks like you.

Alisha said...

Ruby is so beautiful.