Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Daddy Went a Walkin'

IMG_0546sm

IMG_0575sm

IMG_0586sm

IMG_0587sm

IMG_0564sm

IMG_0632sm

IMG_0538smbw

6 comments:

yomama said...

If Pennsylvania ever holds a "Family of Beautiful Eyes" contest, you guys should definetly enter!! Love the artistic qualities to these shots as well, of course. Love the baby bear pose of Olive tickling the babbling brook.
(And no,she wasn't biking backwards).

bethany said...

Sorry to bug about photography again, but what setting do you use to get the sun like that in the background? I'm just trying to learn all of this stuff.... Especially love that last picture of Brandon and Olive!

[AnnieR] said...

You're funny Beth. I'll email you.

bethany said...

Finally someone has recognized that I have a sense of humor. I'm funny.

Thanks for the email and tips-I guess I could email you back but isn't it fun to get comments instead?!?

Brandon Bridge said...

BEE-utiful!

Kurt & Shawn said...

Annie love, I checked out the B&E Hana Reynolds estate and want to know if that is your extended family that owns it and now leases it out. Do they live there on the grounds. A little more detail. Scotty is over there at BYU-H and will be going back for one more year. You never know what we might have up our sleeves. Love the pics of the family and of course the head wear! Auntie Shawn