
Whew! It's done. That was a lot of work. No wonder I've been putting it off for so long.
The Olives on a String shop is officially open. What did I put in there? Oh, so many wonderful random things:
Illustrations on plates like these.
Custom illustrations on paper like this. (More of those to come.)

Hair things.
For the little ladies.
For the little ladies.

And for the big ladies, too.

Accessories that can be made into clips, headbands or broaches.

Graphic design offerings. Banners, headers--that type of thing.

Insulin Pump Cases.

...and whatever I feel like making whenever! Randomness, glorious randomness. Yay!
Go and check it out: olivesonastring.etsy.com
And hey--if you're my friend but can't/don't want to buy anything, don't be all shifty eyed and awkward with me the next time we see each other. It's cool, man. But if you do want to buy something, that's cool too.



14 comments:
Bam! Lots of awesomeness!
Exciting!!! I love everything, as always, specially the Russian dolls and Red Wooden Shoes.
I've fallen in love. Will you make me some custom plates? I'll talk to you.
I love the plate also!!
Such talent! The plates are amazing! I'll have to think about them and what kind of party I could throw for their christening before ordering.
Love it Annie! As soon as we get back, I'll be blogging about my new banner :) Just wanted to wait until there was a shop under way before posting! So excited-and already one sale?!? Hooray!
BTW-I would recommend relisting even if you don't already have the item made-as long as it is something that you can make again. Eventually you'll have to add a lead time to your shop announcement-say, two weeks for items you don't already have in stock. People are usually very willing to wait. Let me know if you have any questions about that...sorry to leave such a long comment.
I am so glad you did this!
You know what else you should add? Photoshopping! I have this picture of Eva doing the awesomest dancing pose. Problem is that there's a bunch of junk in the background - I would love to Photoshop everything out of the pic EXCEPT Eva, but haven't the first clue. I'll bet there are other similarly talentless mothers looking for some photo help.
Great shop Annie! I'm anxious to see what else you come up with.
I'm practicing my "shifty eye" look. Just kidding, everything is so cool...I wish I could buy it all....but wait I don't have any money because we don't have a job yet! Good LUck
Love everything. I went on to buy a clip, and it was already sold! Keep it coming!
No shifty-eyed-awkwardness here! Way to go! I think the plates are a really fabulous idea.
Congratulations, Annie! I've got entrepreneurship blood flowing through my veins and I'm constantly seeking a way to get a business of my own started. I'm so impressed by others that do. Thanks to you, I'm now feeling quite inspired...
Post a Comment