That is parenthood to a T. I know I use the word precious alot in reaction to Friday's posts, but boy does it fit. It may be the angle, but I think I'm seeing some head shape change and if you compare your photos around this time - 7 to 8 mo. - the head shape change is identical. Lucky Olive! Lucky us for getting to see Lucky Olive. Fridays are the best!!
7 comments:
That is parenthood to a T.
I know I use the word precious alot in reaction to Friday's posts, but boy does it fit.
It may be the angle, but I think I'm seeing some head shape change and if you compare your photos around this time - 7 to 8 mo. - the head shape change is identical.
Lucky Olive!
Lucky us for getting to see Lucky Olive. Fridays are the best!!
These images are really washed out. I'm going to change uploading methods.
There. That's better.
She is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
hmm, too warm and Olive has jaundice.
I love the close-up of the peach fuzz on the top of her head. I bet you love the way it feels against your chin or neck. That's the best.
she's so pretty
Post a Comment