I have 8,000 things to do before November starts yet everything I need to do sits staring at me and gathering dust while I sit on the couch and laugh hysterically as my fat happy growling baby claws at my face instead. I used to fill up my extra time with projects. Now my extra time is filled with a little chubby person.
I'm going to have to make extra time. Starting November 1st, I'm jumping into a very, very cold body of water: I've decided to participate in NaNoWriMo: National Novel Writing Month. Check out the website. And wish me luck. It's going to be an interesting month.
8 comments:
Sounds so cool! I'm excited to see what you write-that is if you are willing to share it....Always thought you should write a novel!
Yes. You can pick up your copy at Barnes and Noble December 1st. Ha!
i do this every semester
I want your novel to be my Christmas present. But I want you to tie it up manuscript style on thick, ragged paper tied with twine and a sweet pea, like in Little Women.
Will you read it with a weird hat on your head and your hands covered in ink while eating an orange? And you have to eat the orange kind of weird and wistfully.
And SER, you have to peel that orange in a manner like unto the mural at Main Place Mall where it winds around the orange coming off in one long continuous piece. And then stick the barcode label on your bedroom window sill. Grrrrr.
Yipee!! I'm so excited - scared and worried, but mostly excited!
I think I can manage to do all those things. I'll even throw in a little orange slurping, just to complete the ensemble.
Post a Comment