The girls colored animal masks.

They were a hit.

Then we took them on a wilderness trek through the house (it was raining outside) where we found nests of eggs that had candy inside!

Then it was time for cake!
The bear cub right after waking from her morning hibernation.
And presents!
We also played some animal games and each girl left with a funky goody bag which were really cute but I forgot to take pictures of them.Happy birthday, May May. You are loved dearly by many, but especially by us.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday May! We love you! Wish we lived closer!
So cute Annie. HB May!
Happy Birthday May! You are adorable my dear, LOTS of hugs and sloppy kisses from us all!
luvs, aby
PS - I am watching "Freaks and Geeks" at this VERY moment when I should be in bed. I got the whole series at the library cause I remembered you saying how good it is. Bravo, I'm loving it so far!
The Ohio cousins wish you a Happy Birthday May. Come back for a visit. You should see our beautiful leaves in our yard. You could make a leaf pile as tall as your daddy!!! Fun! Your favorite Auntie loves you!!!!
Happy Birthday May! What a beautiful, little lady you are!
Cousin - Do you know where it is not raining? Uncle Tommy's house... and probably the Sahara, but that's not the point. The random stickers you put on the window seal in your room are awsome. Happy B-Day May!
Post a Comment