Friday, October 23, 2009

Week 32

A little olive hat for a little Olive baby.









10 comments:

yomama said...

Sooooooooo cute!!! Both the hat and that little munchkin!! Darling, darling and good job on the hat. GREAT job on the babe!

Kristen said...

Absolutely adorable. I'm sure that's one of my a staple comments, but I can't help it! Love the hat, love the baby!

MOMMACITA said...

How can you stand it? I repeat, HOW CAN YOU STAND IT? So so SO cute! She is going to have Sawyer and Ben and Henry (BenryS) competeing for Olive attention in a few years.

Jennifer said...

That is just too cute! And seriously, could Olive be any more photogenic? You do have to take into consideration the skill with which the pictures are being taken. Honestly though, I don't think I could even take a bad picture of such an absolutely beautiful little creature, and I am a photography retard.

camie said...

precious.

colleen said...

I don't know who you are Kristen, but I totally concur. Love the hat, love the baby !

Unknown said...

That is very cute!!

Debbie said...

Hmmmmm, I think I like green olives now!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha said...

Love, love, love, the olive hat. Whoever thought of that is a creative genius.