May says funny things every day. I particularly liked this morning's.
While I nurse Olive right after she wakes up, I sit on my bed
and watch DVR'd Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
I've seen every single episode since the beginning.
I have had a big fat fake crush on the man since his SNL years.
Every morning, I get my daily dose of Mr. Fallon while May tweedles in and out of my room,
not really interested in what's on the TV.
Today she stopped and watched for about 5 seconds, turned to me and said
"Mom? Does Jimmy Fallon love us?"
I tried not to laugh and said
"He doesn't know us, sweetie."
She was silent a few moments more, then said
"If he did know us, I think he would love us."
YES! My thoughts exactly!
While I nurse Olive right after she wakes up, I sit on my bed
and watch DVR'd Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
I've seen every single episode since the beginning.
I have had a big fat fake crush on the man since his SNL years.
Every morning, I get my daily dose of Mr. Fallon while May tweedles in and out of my room,
not really interested in what's on the TV.
Today she stopped and watched for about 5 seconds, turned to me and said
"Mom? Does Jimmy Fallon love us?"
I tried not to laugh and said
"He doesn't know us, sweetie."
She was silent a few moments more, then said
"If he did know us, I think he would love us."
YES! My thoughts exactly!
4 comments:
Love that cute May-May girl!
Yes, he would love you and your extended family. He and his wife would come over for dinner when you came to Irvine (yes, I know he films in NY). Somehow we're related to him, I just know it.
And best picture ever that I've seen of him.
may is funny. jimmy is not funny.
ok. that is HILLARIOUS!
Post a Comment