i don't know what the proper etiquette is for blog-stalking, but I thought I would let you know that it is happening. My friend mh (who herself may be blog-stalking) said that yours is a mormon mommy blog I would like--irreverent and a bit snarky. I am judging. Lurking and judging.
Annie, congrats on new baby Olive. I'm with you- feeding every 2 hrs w/ colic and some major back arching. It's brutal and really limiting actually. But, i guess it's worth it ;) I need to get the gilmore girls to keep me company at night. Can it be half as good as Felicity? John?
6 comments:
Precious!!!! And thank you, thank you - I know it isn't convenient.
i don't know what the proper etiquette is for blog-stalking, but I thought I would let you know that it is happening. My friend mh (who herself may be blog-stalking) said that yours is a mormon mommy blog I would like--irreverent and a bit snarky. I am judging. Lurking and judging.
Wait. Are you sure that is your baby? Every picture I swear she changes. Or is it just me? Either way she is adorable.
I think she is thinking, hmmm, I want to get to know my Auntie Shawn. Just a thought!!!!
Annie, congrats on new baby Olive. I'm with you- feeding every 2 hrs w/ colic and some major back arching. It's brutal and really limiting actually. But, i guess it's worth it ;) I need to get the gilmore girls to keep me company at night. Can it be half as good as Felicity? John?
Squirmy maybe, but definitely a pretty lil thing!
Post a Comment