> I am nursing in the bathroom/nursing lounge of a Lord and Taylor
> department store at the King of Prussia mall. A Muzak remake of a
> Seals and Croft song is playing that's even cheesier than the
> original. Mind blowing. Ladies keep walking into the restroom who
> have voices like men and I panic everytime, like "Am I in the men's
> nursing lounge?" and then I realize what I actually just asked
> myself and am convinced that this kid is not only sucking milk out
> of me, but possibly brain cells as well and quite a good amount of
> them.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
3 comments:
Maybe that's how the next generation is always smarter than the one before it.
I think having babies in general makes you dumber. What was I supposed to be doing on the computer? What was I talking about again?
after nursing six kids I am as dumb as a box of rocks, so yes
Post a Comment