And now I'm nursing on the floor of a Brooks Brothers fitting room. I have decided I do not belong in this store for many many reasons, as much of a fan I am of their men's no-iron shirts. The music they've got going in here is making me yearn for Seals and Croft Muzak.
Since when does John have an iphone? And how come Grandma Tena's visit gets to include nice store shopping and mine didn't? Couldn't resist. And quick add "Feel" before the "Fine" in this title or readers really will think you are losing brain cells or worse, that your parents didn't raise you with proper Top 40 accuracy.
I've got you beat. I've nursed from the FLOOR of a movie theater bathroom stall. There is nothing grosser. This was before the discovery of nursing shields enabling me to nurse anywhere I darn well pleased.
4 comments:
no more breastfeeding updates, get some new material.
sent from an iphone.
Since when does John have an iphone?
And how come Grandma Tena's visit gets to include nice store shopping and mine didn't?
Couldn't resist.
And quick add "Feel" before the "Fine" in this title or readers really will think you are losing brain cells or worse, that your parents didn't raise you with proper Top 40 accuracy.
I've got you beat. I've nursed from the FLOOR of a movie theater bathroom stall. There is nothing grosser.
This was before the discovery of nursing shields enabling me to nurse anywhere I darn well pleased.
luvs, aby
Sitting on the floor of a Brooks Brothers dressing room would make me feel fine. Walking out with bags of merchandise would make me feel even better.
Post a Comment