2. On the way to the hospital the morning I was to be induced with Olive, Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam played on the radio. Even though I heard the song for the first time over 15 years ago, it still gives me goosebumps every time. From now on, I will think of Olive whenever I hear Yellow Ledbetter.
3. I hate having nursing boobs. What a hassle.
4. When I was laboring with Olive, right after Dr. Excellent OB announced that it was time to have a baby, I looked up and saw that the little TV in the corner of the room was on. Danny Tanner, Joey Gladstone and Jesse Katsopolis were having a heart to heart with DJ Tanner. As I was scooting down on the table with the nurses scurrying around getting ready, I remember snapping at Go and saying "Turn that TV off! The last thing I want to associate my child's birth with is Full House!"
5. Another great song/video for iTunes Free Video this week. So funny.
Peter Bjorn & John's Nothing To Worry About
3 comments:
I love these odds and ends. When I was birthing Braden- I'll never forget there was a Sunny D commercial on. I remember thinking in my head: I will firebomb Sunny D. I still have some animosity in my heart for that drink and all the happy beachy people in that stupid commercial.
"Yellow Ledbetter" is the ring on my cell phone. I usually don't answer right away because I get swept away by its sweet sounds. Point is, don't be offended that I repeatedly let you go to voicemail. I always call you back after my head clears.
I am the product of women.
Post a Comment