Inductions are a dream! At least for me they have always been really easy. Can't wait to see the little squirt and finally hear the name you've picked out. Good luck!
By this time tomorrow you'll be A) holding your sweet baby B) trying to sleep C) trying to nurse your sweet baby D) all of the above. Best of luck, can't wait to hear about it and see this new little human.
I feel your pain, or fear that is. I threw myself into labor the day I was going to have a scheduled c-section for Sable because I had an anxiety/panic/crazy fear attack the night before. But, and I know you've heard this before, it WILL be over before you know it. So take a deep breath, and don't have a panic attack like I did. Good luck! I can't wait to see pics of that chubby honey and finally hear her name. luvs, aby
Oh Annie, I've had you on my mind for the past 2 weeks. I'm so excited to see this new baby - and to hear her name =) You will do wonderfully. I remember the night before my induction. I think I was so MAD that I was being induced that it helped me be less afraid (I can only do so many emotions at once). Anyway... we'll ALL be thinking of you tomorrow. Just keep your mind on the amazing reward you receive when it's all said and done (I was going to say, "in the end" but did not want you to take that literally) xo h
Thinking of you and prayers all around!! It will go great! And heck, you can always give me a call!!!! I never charge for phone calls. :) Lots of love and I can't wait to finally 'meet' her!
I think it gets scarier with each baby. You know more and know what could happen. Good luck tomorrow. We will be praying for you. Can't wait to hold/kiss/love sister-baby. Go Annie!
I'm pacing right now. So much that I couldn't stand it and called my spy to find out how your epidural is coming along. Once I know that I'll be able to relax. Ditto what Tamara said except I'll add that in two days you'll be doing all of the above with a five year old and a 3 year old. You'll feel like supermom!
I'm thinking of you Annie! Hopefully you're induction goes smoothly. Mine, on the other hand, was not ideal. :( But the end result was well worth it. Life with three is crazy. But you are the super mom. So there is nothing to be scared of. Can't wait to see pictures of Violet. hehehe! That was just for Go.
This totally 3rd person, but here's the baby rumors I just got via email from Cammie:
Announcing a beautiful new baby (see attachment)!! Her name is Olive Adeline Reynolds and I can't wait to see her! Paul saw her and said she was so cute and doing all the sweet things that brand new babies do. I'm sure she's perfect. She weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 18 inches long (or 18 1/2...sorry Annie if I'm not getting this right). If you're in my list of contacts, you're receiving this email!! Have a great day, Camie
I bet you've welcomed sweet new baby girl Reynolds into the world by now. I am praying everything goes well and continues to go well! Ahh, a little girl, fresh from heaven! How wonderful!
Hmmmm...Yomama here - guess I can't comment as myself from this computer or some such technical hoo-haw. Can vouch for all that Camie said via Mandy. Go's report on length was just a little over 18 inches long. A little of Ruby through the eyes and a little something of May, but actually looks alot like Annie did as a newborn and she is a raving beauty now. Hasn't cried since she came out screaming (Annie said it was a mad cry - oh goody)but since then hasn't cried a peep and when we went in, she just looked around and was THE sweetest thing!!! Totally responds to her family's voices. She is a PRECIOUS!!!
Congratulations Reynolds Family on a new baby girl! I hope you are feeling OK Annie! I will never forget sitting at a baby shower with you while you remembered every awful thing that happens during and after birth. So I hope you are just enjoying that new sweet baby and aren't in too much pain!
30 comments:
I'm thinking of you, Annie. Good luck. Can't wait to see pictures of your newest sweet young thing.
You will do great least you will be in the hospital:) Can't wait to see her!!
Inductions are a dream! At least for me they have always been really easy. Can't wait to see the little squirt and finally hear the name you've picked out. Good luck!
By this time tomorrow you'll be A) holding your sweet baby B) trying to sleep C) trying to nurse your sweet baby D) all of the above. Best of luck, can't wait to hear about it and see this new little human.
I feel your pain, or fear that is.
I threw myself into labor the day I was going to have a scheduled c-section for Sable because I had an anxiety/panic/crazy fear attack the night before.
But, and I know you've heard this before, it WILL be over before you know it. So take a deep breath, and don't have a panic attack like I did.
Good luck! I can't wait to see pics of that chubby honey and finally hear her name.
luvs, aby
it would be wierd if you weren't.
Good luck girl, I will be anxiously awaiting all the news.
I'll say a little prayer for ya!
xo
Good luck! Hope all goes perfectly! You are stronger than you think!!!! ...think cute chubby cheeks! =)
Good luck tomorrow. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little squishy.
Scary and exciting all at once.
I'm thinking of you my little non.suspicious Friday the 13th baby friend!
I cannot wait to see your CHUBBA.LUBBA CHEEK Baby...
Oh Annie, I've had you on my mind for the past 2 weeks. I'm so excited to see this new baby - and to hear her name =) You will do wonderfully. I remember the night before my induction. I think I was so MAD that I was being induced that it helped me be less afraid (I can only do so many emotions at once). Anyway... we'll ALL be thinking of you tomorrow. Just keep your mind on the amazing reward you receive when it's all said and done (I was going to say, "in the end" but did not want you to take that literally) xo
h
Happy Prebirthday to her
Happy Prebirthday to her
Happy Prebirthday dear sheeee=e
Happy Prebirthday to her-she
get it? hershey? get it?
You'll think it's funny tomorrow.
right as soon as it's over
Oh and if you can't come up with a name, Matt and Schneebes almost used Thor. Please feel free to call her Thor.
Thinking of you and prayers all around!! It will go great! And heck, you can always give me a call!!!! I never charge for phone calls. :) Lots of love and I can't wait to finally 'meet' her!
Good luck! I'm so excited to see pictures of sista #3!
I think it gets scarier with each baby. You know more and know what could happen. Good luck tomorrow. We will be praying for you. Can't wait to hold/kiss/love sister-baby. Go Annie!
I'm pacing right now. So much that I couldn't stand it and called my spy to find out how your epidural is coming along. Once I know that I'll be able to relax.
Ditto what Tamara said except I'll add that in two days you'll be doing all of the above with a five year old and a 3 year old. You'll feel like supermom!
I'm thinking of you Annie!
Hopefully you're induction goes smoothly. Mine, on the other hand, was not ideal. :( But the end result was well worth it.
Life with three is crazy. But you are the super mom. So there is nothing to be scared of.
Can't wait to see pictures of Violet. hehehe! That was just for Go.
Hope all went well! I'm sure by now you're holding that cute little baby. Congratulations!
This totally 3rd person, but here's the baby rumors I just got via email from Cammie:
Announcing a beautiful new baby (see attachment)!! Her name is Olive
Adeline Reynolds and I can't wait to see her! Paul saw her and said she was
so cute and doing all the sweet things that brand new babies do. I'm sure
she's perfect. She weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 18 inches long (or 18
1/2...sorry Annie if I'm not getting this right).
If you're in my list of contacts, you're receiving this email!!
Have a great day,
Camie
Good luck Annie! Can't wait to meet your new little one.
I bet you've welcomed sweet new baby girl Reynolds into the world by now. I am praying everything goes well and continues to go well! Ahh, a little girl, fresh from heaven! How wonderful!
Hmmmm...Yomama here - guess I can't comment as myself from this computer or some such technical hoo-haw.
Can vouch for all that Camie said via Mandy. Go's report on length was just a little over 18 inches long. A little of Ruby through the eyes and a little something of May, but actually looks alot like Annie did as a newborn and she is a raving beauty now. Hasn't cried since she came out screaming (Annie said it was a mad cry - oh goody)but since then hasn't cried a peep and when we went in, she just looked around and was THE sweetest thing!!! Totally responds to her family's voices. She is a PRECIOUS!!!
Congratulations Reynolds Family on a new baby girl! I hope you are feeling OK Annie! I will never forget sitting at a baby shower with you while you remembered every awful thing that happens during and after birth. So I hope you are just enjoying that new sweet baby and aren't in too much pain!
I just love ya!
BIG squeeeeeeeeeze!!!!
xo
K. Any news?
duh. Sarah, Read the previous posts. Congrats! Love the name!
waiting for pictures and the birth story! hope you are doing well!
Love the name! Saw Emy last night here in Vegas and we were discussing you and your offspring :) Can't wait to see pictures!
yay for OLIVE! Congrats!
Post a Comment