Welcome to the family, Olive!! You are a darling one. (by the way--you are mentioned in one of my favorite books---Olive, the Other Reindeer---I am sure you will love it one day, too.)
Gorgeous! I love your pictures in your header...and today I am especially loving Ruby's! I haven't seen that one before. May's IS one of my FAVORITES of her, and as I said Olive's is Gorgeous! Nice work!
She is so sweet, Annie. Good luck with those "delights". I think the worst part of labor, birth and everything is postpartum. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Will not have more kids because of it. Did I wish you good luck? I do.
16 comments:
perfect
Congratulations Annie! She is so precious & beautiful. You have 3 kids! Amazing!
so cute! good luck with those postpartum delights...
So pretty - call me if you need me. Esp to vent irrationally. :)
she couldn't be cuter if she tried!
Congrats Annie, she looks like she has a lot of Garlock features. She is so cute.
Welcome to the family, Olive!! You are a darling one. (by the way--you are mentioned in one of my favorite books---Olive, the Other Reindeer---I am sure you will love it one day, too.)
Love, Auntie Debbie
Good luck with the recovery!!
Gorgeous! I love your pictures in your header...and today I am especially loving Ruby's! I haven't seen that one before. May's IS one of my FAVORITES of her, and as I said Olive's is Gorgeous! Nice work!
Hi Olive!! You are too sweet.
pretty pretty olive.
She is so cute. I think she looks like Ruby.
More. She is beautiful. Give the fans more.
BEAUTIFUL!
wish I could SMELL her. I know... I'm weird, but really. I wish I could just SNIFF her little tiny head!
She is so so pretty.
She is so sweet, Annie. Good luck with those "delights". I think the worst part of labor, birth and everything is postpartum. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Will not have more kids because of it. Did I wish you good luck? I do.
Post a Comment