My Momus staying here in PA fir an additional week. Because I'm a
sissy and I want my Mommy, that's why.
Remote blogging! From Olive's room! Where I am nursing her right
now! Ew! Blogging and breastfeeding! Simultaneously! The horror!
Sent from my iPhone
9 comments:
It works. Good job.
Tell John Garlock "hi" from me.
you've brought new meaning to the phrase killing 2 birds with one stone.
It's almost like peeing when you're on the phone...kinda?
as long as there is not a picture uploaded along with the post, I'm cool with it!!!!
Hooray for an extra week with Grandma Caren! I'm all about getting spoiled by the mama--nothing sissy about it.
love it. DID YOU use an app? I want to be able to do it from my phone too.
No, no app. I did it through the instructions given on Blogger!
Wait...is this new? I looked for an iphone plug in but didn't see it? Tell me more!
I think when Storey was born, my mom was here for almost a month.
You are not a sissy!
Post a Comment