Looking at the pics with Nat: "ah..Look at her little head" "ah..look at her little mouth open" "Is she a goil or a boy?" "A girl." Big relieved smile.
Can't wait to see her in person. Thinking a lot about you (and by you, I mean YOU, not so much you all)
please don't stop posting these. they warm the innards. i'm cooing most over the last one. that profile! and even more fabulous, look at that slightly curled hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 comments:
Oh, you can't get sick of sweet newborn pictures like these! Congratulations on another adorable little girl!
You're going to make me baby hungry!! How are YOU doing? have the postpartum lovelies done you in?
I love the duck lips!!!!! I wish we could get our babies together so they could roll all over each other on a blanket!
MORE please!
That mouth is all Ruby.
Looking at the pics with Nat:
"ah..Look at her little head"
"ah..look at her little mouth open"
"Is she a goil or a boy?" "A girl." Big relieved smile.
Can't wait to see her in person. Thinking a lot about you (and by you, I mean YOU, not so much you all)
Never sick of you!
Keep them coming. She's perfect. It's crazy how fast newborn's change!
please don't stop posting these. they warm the innards. i'm cooing most over the last one. that profile! and even more fabulous, look at that slightly curled hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you and go come up with some good stuff.
how does may may feel about all this?
Those photos just took my breath away. I needed that.
Post a Comment