Boring updates!
ALL IN INCOMPLETE SENTENCE FORM! FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT!
1. Saw recipe for Potato Cinnamon Rolls. Am making them now before the Annie Reynolds Weight Loss Fest of '09! starts in approximately 4 days. High hopes for this recipe--completely trust the source. Source=fabulousness. Am fully aware that if Potato Cinnamon Rolls are not made/eaten before the Annie ReynoldsWeight Loss Fest of '09! begins, it will be that much easier but do not care. Am weak. Am blaming it on Sister Baby.
2. Am not completely miserable. Was expecting to be at this point. Am happy.
3. My mom in town. Asked when my friend is due with her baby. Told her the date. Mom replied "Oh. Mickey Dolenz's birthday." Was funny. Had to be there. And have to know my Mom. Also have to think The Monkees are funny.
4. Repeatedly called her sister "a toot" after I repeatedly told her not to. May sent to time-out. Tried to make up for it by then calling Ruby "a sparkly butterfly." Did not work.
5. Watched Australia last night. Film style was not cohesive. Drove me crazy.
6. Want epidural to work. Want a healthy baby. Want an easy recovery. Wanting a lot lately.
ALL IN INCOMPLETE SENTENCE FORM! FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT!
1. Saw recipe for Potato Cinnamon Rolls. Am making them now before the Annie Reynolds Weight Loss Fest of '09! starts in approximately 4 days. High hopes for this recipe--completely trust the source. Source=fabulousness. Am fully aware that if Potato Cinnamon Rolls are not made/eaten before the Annie ReynoldsWeight Loss Fest of '09! begins, it will be that much easier but do not care. Am weak. Am blaming it on Sister Baby.
2. Am not completely miserable. Was expecting to be at this point. Am happy.
3. My mom in town. Asked when my friend is due with her baby. Told her the date. Mom replied "Oh. Mickey Dolenz's birthday." Was funny. Had to be there. And have to know my Mom. Also have to think The Monkees are funny.
4. Repeatedly called her sister "a toot" after I repeatedly told her not to. May sent to time-out. Tried to make up for it by then calling Ruby "a sparkly butterfly." Did not work.
5. Watched Australia last night. Film style was not cohesive. Drove me crazy.
6. Want epidural to work. Want a healthy baby. Want an easy recovery. Wanting a lot lately.
11 comments:
We are thinking about you! I hope you get all your wants. Can't wait to meet sister baby. So glad your mom is there! Enjoy a cinnamon roll for me. ;) May is hilarious!
So you're not using the baby excuse to stop blogging are you? Because I'm narcasistic that way.
Here's some incomplete sentences for you:
hope the epidural works
hope there is no pain
hope yomama has energy
hope sisterbaby is cut sweet yummie
hope all goes like butta
Your talk of cinnamon rolls has made me very much want to break out the tube of rolls that have been sitting in the fridge waiting to be cooked for months. Thanks a lot.
Hope all goes well, three really is a great number.
luvs, aby
May is so genius. Mom and the monkeys! also genius. Joseph Garlock = Genius
may is a girl after mine own heart.
aaaaahhhhhhh! no baby yet, I'm dying!!!
Yes I think I just turned this into all about me. )
No really, I'm dying to see the new babe.
xo
MAN, now I am craving cinnamon rolls! I was going to tell you at church that Jaedon saw May across the way, and he says, "Hey there's May-May!" I think it is so cute that he calls her May-May. Whenever he says her name too, it is always May-May, not just May.
I had a crazy dream about you last night....this baby is going to be gorgeous, I just know it!
monkees is quality tv show.
just so you know....if the epidural DOESN'T work....they will give you another. Sadly, I am that wimpy.
best of luck!
Only Yomama remembers Mickey's birthday. Bet she doesn't know when Peter Tork's birthday is...or even his real last name.
Hope all goes great with the birth. Glad your mom is there.
Post a Comment