So there's this blog that I stalk. Like seriously
stalk. I don't know the chick. I don't even know someone who knows her. Or
anyone who knows
someone who knows her. I am so far removed from this girl, that I should not be reading her blog, but I totally do. I do more than read, though. I pour over it. I salivate even.
Confession: I want to be her.
No. I won't tell you which blog it is. Because I plan on stealing her life one day and it's going to be mine. All mine.
11 comments:
i knew it was YOU!
it's me, right?
Well, I guess it's not me...since you know me. I'm not sure whether to be offended or flattered. I'm always up for finding cool new blogs. Couldn't you do a sounds like? Or rhymes with? Or email it to me. I'm a very curious person, you can't just leave it at that!! Oh wait! It is me! Hmmm...that would make things a little awkward wouldn't it.
is it a crafty blog? or just a regular blog? just wondering because i have a guess.
Do you know that's what most of your readers are doing to you? That's supposed to be complimetary, not scary.
You are not even going to give us hints?
Girl! I have blogs I stalk too. It's a little creepy, but kindof exciting too. I wish I knew. Ah the suspense!
Just admit that it's me and satisfy everyone's curiosity!
Nope. Nope, nope, nope. No hints. No nothing. That's how obsessed I am. It's like finding a band you really, really like. Somehow you stumbled upon them and their music speaks to your soul. Then, a couple months down the road, you hear them on the radio and you're like "Ok, good for them." And then a couple weeks later, Casey Kasem (ok, Ryan Seacrest) is listing them on Top 40 and you reel back in your seat. The love affair is over. The band is no longer yours. So no. Not even a hint.
And yes, everyone. It is you.
You big teaser, you.
Now I see why you are obsessed with hijabs- she's Muslim.
If you don't share, I'm gonna get it and convince her to go private because she's got some crazy lady stalking her.
And then you'll be sorry!
I love having secrets. I won't bug you about this one little bit.
Post a Comment