Friday, October 31, 2008

Strawberries

Pennsylvania is lame and assigns when different towns go trick-or-treating. Ours was last night.

Ok, I have to say it:

I love how their costumes turned out.

Toot, toot.

Trying to make strawberry jam.


Finding their inner berry.

Pretending to be shy strawberries.

Their self-selected footwear for the evening.

20 comments:

KatieB said...

you sure get a lot of use out of those galoshes! the costumes look great. do they really assign trick or treating days and times in PA? that's so weird!

Kristen said...

So super cute!!! I hope you got your own pick of the candy last night when it was all "put away." That is a perk of being a parent, right???? Still, you deserve first pick for such cute costumes.

Jennifer said...

Rick-diculous!

Brandon Bridge said...

They sure fit the part as cute rosy strawberries! How cute!

Wendy said...

I'm so envious of your talents! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute...Can I put an order in for next year?!

Audra Bollard said...

This could be the cutest thing I've ever seen. No wonder you're being sent another girl. Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Those are darling! Good job!

Anonymous said...

So darling and the headbands are great! So many other people would do a hat of what you have as the collar and a stem - really like these way better!

Meredith said...

i hereby commission you to make me a costume for next year.

and as is made obvious by the insanely fun dynamic of the eaton family, 3 girls in a row is fabulous.

Jill said...

Those are ADORABLE. You know how to do everything. I miss you! Congrats on another pink bundle!

Unknown said...

You can "toot" all you want, because those are the cutest!!! And they are even cuter in person I think. :) If that is possible.

[alisar] said...

Can you conduct a headband tutorial when I visit? Seriously. I wanna craft together.

Leilana Warren said...

I LOVE the costumes! Adorable. Way to ham it up for the camera, ladies! :)

Jill T said...

I love their costumes too!

Holly said...

so cute annie. the girls look wicked adorable.

elizabeth said...

Love the strawberries! You are SEW talented! BWAH HA HA HA HA HA! What fun memories for your girls!

Lucy said...

They are beautiful. I usually don't say that to anyone in a Halloween costume, but you took it to the next level.

bethany said...

Love them Annie!!

camie said...

Those costumes are beautiful and the girls look like they are having so much fun!! I adore the headbands.