Friday, October 24, 2008

May's Birthday Party

Even though she still has four more days until she's officially 3, this morning May had her first real birthday party with "her kids." It was nothing elaborate and there wasn't a theme, which was kind of nice and yes, very lazy of me, but May didn't care--it just consisted of things that she loves:
A crown for everyone to wear (click here for the easy tutorial)


Lots of gummy bears to eat, pink lemonade to drink and baby cupcakes to decorate

The girls made jewelry and played some games

And got their nails painted bright pink

It was simple and fun.

12 comments:

Kasey said...

Happy birthday! She's getting so big! Could she share some of her hair with Kylee?!?!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh 3! She is so cute. Even when your party's aren't 'themed' they still rock ---

Tam said...

It was fun! Thanks May (and May's creative, talented mom of course)! Happy birthday.

Brandon Bridge said...

I can't believe she's 3! Happy Birthday May!

Kristen said...

That's my kind of birthday party! I'm totally gobsmacked that she's 3 already. Woweeeeeee. Happy Birthday, May!!!!

Jessica Levitt said...

i love your version of the crown! So sweet! And what a cute party...who cares if it didn't have theme...

MOMMACITA said...

Thank you for the reminder that she's a CarrieBarrieBugBug to the inner core of her being. I know I've said that before. I'll prob lee say it again.

Meredith said...

i want to squish her cheeks.

happy bday may, i think 3 is my favorite age :).

Anonymous said...

Could she be any cuter and wow how long and straight her hair was today! Wish I could claim any credit at all for her beauty as Mommacita seems to think. Post a pic of Marco at that age and the dominant genes will be obvious.
Sigh.
GREAT pictures!!! SOOOOOO wish that we could have been there.

Audra Bollard said...

I LOVE that dress she has on

Mandy said...

Fun! Those crowns are A-dorable!:)

Jill T said...

Good idea on the crowns...they don't break...or get bent...and very cute!