Is this the gender announcement? Congrats! More pink for you! How fun! It's just like me and my sisters (I don't know if that's a scary thing or not). So happy for you!
They are way more fun to dress. We too are having more pink. I loved your post about how are you feeling...I resolved to tell the next person that asks me that - fat, cranky and tired! how about you, how you feelin'?
Alisa totally stole my idea for your present! Guess I'll have to go with my original plan involving a gourd....
Or maybe Melissa will let me give you that fabulous clown I used to have hanging in my room. I think I gave it to her when she had Natalie-don't know if she'd be willing to part with it...
Someone once told me I was born to make girls because they turned out so beautiful. It was very nice. Then I had a boy and he's not beautiful at all. Just kidding. Anyway, now, I bestow that compliment on you because it is more than true in your case.
Yeah! I'm so excited for you - I bet Miss Cheapy Pants is also thrilled to reuse the old clothes too. :) That's pretty much the only reason I'd like a boy this time around. Not that I wouldn't throw him out with the bathwater or anything, but having to buy a whole new wardrobe is fiscally freaking me out! :) I guess we'll find out in a month.
Maybe number 4 will be a boy and you can be just the opposite of me. I gotta say, it's way less of a transition having the same thing over and over. Congratulations!
Girls just wanna have fun, which must be why you keep having them.
Congrats and Yippee! (Said simultainiously. In one breath with a fist pump or two. And a jump in the air. With a kick. First one foot, then the other.)
Brandon I feel your pain. If you want to cry on my shoulder, you'll just have to suck it up. It's like I tell all my girls, "If anyone should be cryin around here, it should be me."
Yea! We love you and we love your girls! It's Ok, you can name this one Emily. I feel good about giving you permission because I've seen your work, and you make cute girls.
26 comments:
Is this the gender announcement? Congrats! More pink for you! How fun! It's just like me and my sisters (I don't know if that's a scary thing or not). So happy for you!
Congrats on your baby girl!!
We're so excited to welcome another chubby little she child!!!!
I thought sure you'd go with the XX clothing lable...
Yay!
Good thing you make such beautiful girls! Congrats!! Ooooh the weddings you will have to pay for one day!!!
They are way more fun to dress. We too are having more pink. I loved your post about how are you feeling...I resolved to tell the next person that asks me that - fat, cranky and tired! how about you, how you feelin'?
I will commence work on a handmade pink doilie for your changing table immediately.
Alisa totally stole my idea for your present! Guess I'll have to go with my original plan involving a gourd....
Or maybe Melissa will let me give you that fabulous clown I used to have hanging in my room. I think I gave it to her when she had Natalie-don't know if she'd be willing to part with it...
Congrats!
AHHH! You & Katie need to spread the female love around.
But I am always happy to have another excuse to buy a girl baby gift. Congrats!
but just think, now you don't have to worry about circumcising (or not—to each their own) or spend money buying boy clothes.
that was my way of giving you a virtual hug, just in case you are sad it's not a boy.
You know I love this!
Someone once told me I was born to make girls because they turned out so beautiful. It was very nice. Then I had a boy and he's not beautiful at all. Just kidding. Anyway, now, I bestow that compliment on you because it is more than true in your case.
Yeah! I'm so excited for you - I bet Miss Cheapy Pants is also thrilled to reuse the old clothes too. :) That's pretty much the only reason I'd like a boy this time around. Not that I wouldn't throw him out with the bathwater or anything, but having to buy a whole new wardrobe is fiscally freaking me out! :) I guess we'll find out in a month.
Congrats again!
Woo hoo!! Congratulations! That is so exciting. I just jumped on the computer lab table and tap danced in celebration. :)
That is awesome!
Maybe number 4 will be a boy and you can be just the opposite of me. I gotta say, it's way less of a transition having the same thing over and over. Congratulations!
Girls just wanna have fun, which must be why you keep having them.
Congrats and Yippee! (Said simultainiously. In one breath with a fist pump or two. And a jump in the air. With a kick. First one foot, then the other.)
Congrats! You know...I have three boys. They come from a great family and will be super catches one day.
And there is nothing, at all, better than a lifetime of sisters!
Congrats! I always pictured myself the mother of all girls!
Brandon I feel your pain. If you want to cry on my shoulder, you'll just have to suck it up. It's like I tell all my girls, "If anyone should be cryin around here, it should be me."
Yea! We love you and we love your girls! It's Ok, you can name this one Emily. I feel good about giving you permission because I've seen your work, and you make cute girls.
Congrats!!! That is very exciting!!
Yay, now another round of, "What will Annie name her little girl?" So exciting!
wow, your man is a girl making machine. Excellent that your genes are in the mix...you are hot! :)
Yeah for little girls!
The ultrasound image is great. She'll be another pretty girl!!
Post a Comment