Sunday, October 05, 2008

Extremely Fascinating

I don't wear lipstick.

I don't wear lip gloss.

I don't wear chap stick. (So don't ask me if I have any.)

It is because of this that my lips only get chapped like once every five years. I truly believe that.

People I know who wear either lipstick, lip gloss or chap stick ever day get chapped lips all the time.

Right now I have chapped lips.

I HATE IT. Mostly because I have to wear chap stick.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

i have a theory that using chapstick facilitates the need for more. chapstick has a drug, of this i am quite sure.

this is why i have about 5 chapsticks floating around in my purse, my car, my desk at work, my night stand. i'm covered in chapstick, and am single-handedly keeping the chapstick CEOs covered in fur from head to toe.

i'd share, but you're kinda far away.

camie said...

I don't know that I've ever had chapped lips. And I have lipstick in my diaper bag (purse, one day), my car, my make-up drawer (yes, it takes an entire drawer), etc. Maybe it's just because I have great lips.

[alisar] said...

I finally got around to watching "King of California". Even if you hadn't recommended it to me, I would have thought about you all the way through it. Did you know it was set in my backyard...Santa Clarita? Craziness at its finest.

Anonymous said...

You've never needed lip color. Your lips have always been naturally rosy red, like those disney princesses, you lucky.
Hydration and shea butter are the ticket and I totally concur with the conspiricy theory of most chapstickish products - but shea butter really is a keeper.

Cheryl said...

I'm addicted but only at night. I do try to put it on at times during the day but I just CAN'T go to sleep at night with out chapstick on. It is just impossible and even get back out of bed to put it on!