Some pictures:
My very cool MIL holding a Madagascar cockroach at the Natural Science & History Museum. This is a woman born and raised in Vegas. Seeing her hold a cockroach, which are the banes of her existence, was pretty funny.
Ruby checking out some bees. Not impressed.
May almost hitting Go in the face at the zoo.
This is how the girls got to see most of the animals--being held simultaneously by the strongest man in the world.
Ruby picked up everything off the ground she came across, like this leaf, and added it to her "collection." It's a good thing D.C. is clean.
After seeing Kung-Fu Panda, May thought she might like to try to a tasty bamboo snack but quickly changed her mind.
Looking at an elephant.

I thought this elephant was rad. He's just snacking on some hay, with his legs crossed. And I'm quite sure it's a "he" because if he was a "she", she would have been too worried about varicose veins.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous I'm near tears right now. I think you know that I grew up there - it's been FAAAAAAR too long since I've been back, nearly my entire marriage. Sob.
No seriously, SOB.
luvs, aby
Post a Comment