so cute. Is that one of yours?
What a little doll! I love your last post by the way...I am TOTALLY the crankier in the middle of the night type.
Your photos are so fabulous. I totally could have used you a couple of years ago when Tyler was a new baby.
Kind of makes me want to have another baby.
Wait. I have a baby.
Gosh, I wish you lived closer! How did you do that lighting?
you are amazing.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
so cute. Is that one of yours?
What a little doll! I love your last post by the way...I am TOTALLY the crankier in the middle of the night type.
Your photos are so fabulous. I totally could have used you a couple of years ago when Tyler was a new baby.
Kind of makes me want to have another baby.
Wait. I have a baby.
Gosh, I wish you lived closer! How did you do that lighting?
you are amazing.
Post a Comment