Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Miss Cheapy Pants Ain't Gonna Like This At All

Look who lost her first tooth!

And look who "has a toof loof too, Mama!"

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Big milestone! Rhys asked me when he's going to lose his today. I was like, "You just got them 2 years ago, what's the rush????"

Kristen said...

PS - I haven't congratulated you on the baby news! Of course you announce this while I'm abroad and not checking my blogs!!! So, yeah! Congrats! I wish I could be your doula!

Meredith said...

my dad gave up after a few times and would start to barrel into the room, being as loud as possible, yank up the pillow, "whispering" about how he hoped he, in his fairy-ness, wouldn't wake us up.

may you have better luck than he. you are much more graceful :).

john said...

don't even mention the tooth fairy to them, it will save everyone alot of heart ache in the long run. MORE MAY MORE MAY

camie said...

I was so scared of a fairy coming into my room in the middle of the night that my dad finally yelled "THERE IS NO TOOTH FAIRY!". I didn't believe him. It was traumatic. Congrats to Ruby. That's so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - huge! And a bit early I'd say - I remember first grade being all about teeth loss.
Toothfairiness was a tremendous pressure having to remember to pay it that night. Would have been much greater pressure if we'd gone that whole under the pillow route.
Tooth in a glass of water at least relieved some of that, but the remembering part still existed. Why we didn't put the glass out in a "can't miss this before you go to bed" location is beyond me.

Kasey said...

I'm still waiting for Todd to lose his first tooth. I've wiggles them and they are in there tight!

BR said...

Dear Ruby,
This is your uncle Brad here. Listen kid, I have a good handle on what those things are going for these days. So don't let that Toothfairy off easy, okay? From the looks of the photo you have a primo example of a tooth there. My valuation: At LEAST 10 bucks, possible your own iPhone.