Monday, September 01, 2008

Vote!

I'm not talking Obama or McCain, I'm talking about something much more appetizing:

cupcakes.

Remember my friend Mandy who made me those awesome cupcakes for my birthday? She has entered the Iron Cupcake competition where chefs and bakers all around the globe have entered their recipes; the secret ingredient being chili peppers. I was lucky enough to photograph her creations, Chili Cacao Mayan Cupcakes.

Here is the recipe from her recipe blog, Gourmet Mom-on-the-go. Trust me, she should win. I got to take a box home after I took pictures of these little beauties and they were divine.

To help a her out, go here to vote. Click the bubble next to "Gourmet Mom-on-the-Go" on the left-hand sidebar, then scroll down and click "Vote". Voting is open until Thursday. Long live spicy chocolate!

4 comments:

camie said...

You win for best photographer, hands down!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

I ditto Camie! Speaking of which I need you to take Ownes six months photos now that he is almost 8???

camie said...

I want to see Owen's (or is his name Ownes now) photos after you take them, Annie.

ericareynolds said...

The pictures look great. So good in fact, I found myself licking the screen.