Sunday, August 03, 2008

Disconnectationessticism

I will be going underground for about a week and a half: No internet access. I would say "Oh, the horrors!" but I'm actually looking forward to it. See you on the flip side.

7 comments:

[JennyB] said...

Okay, I'll say it..."Oh the horrors!"
We'll miss ya!

ashley said...

so, this is really really random. but i have read your blog for a while- your bro and my sis first showed it to me and i come by every once in a while for a good laugh...
anyways, i was thinking about business cards the other day, and i was thinking how funny it would be for a plastic surgeon to have a card with the slogan "making mountains out of molehills" which in turn made me think of you and your husband who is going into that field (right?).
so there you have it, i am officially not a silent stalker of your blog anymore, and feel free to use the slogan some day. all i ask is a discount someday after i am done having kids and my molehills need to be fixed. thanks.

elizabeth said...

You call me. You call meeee. When you get back and you are ready for some seriously fun times . . . you call me. And have fun with my sister for the week.

Meredith said...

i don't even want to know what your google reader is going to bombard you with upon your return.

Jessie Riley said...

MISSING YOU. Still checking multiple times a day... waiting for you to return and make me laugh!

Graham Fam said...

Okay, where did the time go? I'm finally getting to checking blogs and it's a good thing you are taking a break, because I've missed so much of your hilarious life. Thanks for the great laughs and sorry I missed your bday, I do have an excuse I was getting ready to have a baby. Glad to see you are all doing well and you are serisouly so creative and funny. Miss ya.

Erin & Mike Featherstone said...

This is terrible...no Annie blog...where will I get my comic relief?>